Bradley F. Kinni
Brad is an associate at Johnson, Newlon & DeCort, P.A., having joined the Firm in August 2020. He has focused his practice in the areas of business and commercial litigation, concentrating primarily on contract disputes and litigation involving complex business and employment issues.
Brad attended the Florida State University College of Law, where he earned three book awards and graduated magna cum laude in May 2020. While at FSU, Brad was a member of the Trial Team, competing in numerous mock trial competitions in both Florida and Georgia, and he served as the President of the Phi Delta Phi legal honor society during the 2019-2020 term. Throughout his summers in Tallahassee, Brad worked as a summer associate at Hopping, Green & Sams, P.A. and a law clerk at Ausley McMullen, P.A.
In his free time, Brad enjoys visiting the lake and beach, attending concerts and sporting events, and spending time with his friends and family. Raised in South Georgia, Brad moved to Tampa in the summer of 2020.
- Florida State University College of Law J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Georgia B.B.A., Finance
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Hopping, Green & Sams, P.A., Summer Associate (2019)
- Ausley McMullen, P.A., Summer Law Clerk (2018)